The Williams Room furnished with an outstanding example of late 19th and early 20th century American furniture served as the master bedroom for a number several owners of the Mary Lee Davis House. Complementing the white marble topped dresser and night stands are: hand painted walls that direct the upward to a dramatic coffered ceiling; antique glass and led crystal light fixtures; remnants of a fireplace that once heated the room; and an Persian rug illustrating the passion when two lovers must part.
- Luxurious early 20th century hickory double bed
- Large windows
- Ten foot ceiling
- Replica Roman column telephone
- Walk-in closet
- Wireless internet access and HD cable television
- Shares full bathroom with Maids Room
- With Maid’s Room, works well as a family suite
- Gourmet breakfast
- TV, wireless internet access, phone.