In 1916 when Arthur and Lucille Williams moved into their new home it was the largest and, some said, the most elegant house in Fairbanks and perhaps the entire territory. To maintain such a beautiful house and entertain on the grand scale the Williamses were known for required full-time help. That help was most likely a series of young girls or matronly single women trying to make an honest living in a rough gold rush town situated in the middle of a vast frontier.
- Beautiful small high ceiling room
- Antique furnishings that include a single brass bed
- Collectable sewing paraphernalia
- Custom draperies and bed coverings
- Wireless internet access and HD cable television
- Shared bath/shower